Globalization Partners International (GPI) has strict policies regarding your information.
- Globalization Partners International collects personal (corporate) information when you register with our Connector/Portal.
- Users are asked to provide basic contact information including email, corporate affiliation, address, and telephone number.
- Globalization Partners International automatically tracks your visit to our site via our server logs including your IP Address and Globalization Partners International cookie information.
- Globalization Partners International uses 'cookies' which allows us to identify you with a unique identifier.
- A cookie is sent to your browser from our computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- Globalization Partners International's services do not require that you accept cookies.
- track visitors to our portal
- research ways we can improve our portal and services for Users
- assist us in enforcing security precautions.
- If you wish to edit and/or delete your registration information, please send a request to email@example.com
- Globalization Partners International considers security an integral part of providing services to our clients. With the goal of safeguarding your information, we are always striving to improve security measures and implement the latest best practices for global IT Infrastructure protection. All possible security precautions are taken to protect files, systems and processes, from password protecting individual files to utilization of secure intranets and extranets for staff and client interaction through fully encrypted workflows. This comprehensive approach to security management ensures that your data is safe in transit as well as when it is stored on our servers.
- If your firm has specific security requirements, please let your Globalization Partners International project manager know, and we will work with you to implement the specifics.
- Globalization Partners International has taken reasonable steps to protect your information. No data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.